Stress testing is a critical tool of ever-increasing importance in the financial services community. Oakleaf provides assistance with the full gamut of stress testing tools, whether to:
- Ensure that proper internal controls and procedures are followed
- Be compliant with regulation
- Determine portfolio risk and set hedging strategies to mitigate losses
- Guage the reaction of a portfolio, company or industry to different financial situations or stressors
- Maintain efficient streams of cash flow and payout.
We develop, implement and validate computer-generated simulation models as well as running highly customized stress tests, depending on our client's needs. Our consultants have extensive Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR), Dodd Frank and Basel experience, covering from small regional banks to systemically important banks.
Oakleaf services in this area include:
- Regulatory Stress Testing
- Stress Testing for Risk Management
- Different Types of Stress Testing