The Oakleaf Group offers a wide range of business, management and technical consulting services. Our service offerings operate as a coordinated whole, allowing Oakleaf to deliver integrated solutions tailored to our clients’ needs. We provide a broad spectrum of financial, operational, data and technology expertise to achieve rapid, tangible results for our clients.
- CECL: Consulting around the development and implementation of a Current Expected Credit Loss (CECL) framework.
- Model Integration: Process improvement for controlled execution of end-to-end runs and attribution analysis, using our proprietary execution framework.
- Model Risk Management: Model documentation, model lifecycle standards, model validation, and MRA remediation.
- Stress Testing, Loss Forecasting, and Reserving: CCAR & PPNR stress testing, CECL, and related functions.
- Custom Model Development: With particular emphasis on mortgage, CMO and RMBS modeling.
Our Due Diligence team offers a wide range of mortgage quality control and due diligence services, including:
- Third Party Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Compliance Management
- TRID Compliance
- HMDA Reporting
- Pull-through analysis
- Outsourced Underwriting
Where clients are primarily looking for staffing support, our Risk Initiatives team can provide senior-, mid- and junior- level resources with the necessary skill sets, who can work onsite at our clients' offices, or at the Oakleaf Group offices.