Oakleaf offers comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits:
Oakleaf offers individual and family medical coverage to premier national medical plans. Employees have a choice of three health plans: a PPO Plan a HMO or a Hybrid Plan. Our medical plans include prescription drug coverage, access to provider networks across the U.S.
Oakleaf offers individual and family dental coverage. Our dental plan covers routine dental services, preventative care, and major dental services, including child orthodontia coverage.
Oakleaf offers individual and family vision coverage. Our vision plan covers in full, routine In-Network vision exam, lenses, or medically necessary contact lenses in a calendar year.
Insurance and Disability
Oakleaf offers several insurance and disability plans for unforeseen life events. We provide:
- Short Term Disability - 60% of weekly earnings, up to $2,000 per week for a maximum of 11 weeks. Benefits begin on the 15th day after an event and include maternity coverage. In the case of maternity leave, employees will receive 100% of their pay during the 15 day waiting period after a year of employment. Oakleaf's short term disability plan is provided through Reliance Standard for each employee upon date of hire. Oakleaf pays 100% of the premium.
- Life Insurance - The life insurance benefit amount is $100,000. Oakleaf's life insurance plan is provided through Reliance Standard for each employee upon date of hire. Oakleaf pays 100% of the premium.
Flexible Spending Account
- Employees may choose to set aside tax-free amounts from their paycheck consisting of up to $130 per month for transit and $250 per month for parking. These benefits can be used on the DC metro area trains, buses, and Metrorail parking meters.
401(k) Retirement Plan
Oakleaf’s 401(k) Plan offers employees an easy way to save for the future. Our 401(k) plan offers:
- Oakleaf offers a tax-deferred 401(k) plan through SunTrust in which you may contribute to your 401(k) plan with pre-tax dollars.
- You are eligible to participate in the 401(k) plan on the 1st day of the month following your date of hire.